Electric Dragonfly present at ILA Berlin 2022
Meet us at the ILA Berlin on June 22-24 where we will join the Netherlands Pavilion organised by the Netherlands Aerospace Group and Holland High Tech together with Dutch aerospace companies.
What you can see
retrofitted airframe made suitable for electric propulsion by Inholland
electric motor with high power-to-weight ratio from Saluqi Motors
Lithium-Ion batteries from Eleo Technologies
lets talk about emission free aircraft
Interested in the Dutch developments for emission-free aircraft, meet us at the Netherlands Pavilion during the ILA Berlin 2022 from June 22 to 24 in Hall3A booth #430 together with Unified International, Saluqi Motors and many more partners. Lets discuss the latest electric powertrain innovations applicable for battery- and hydrogen electric retrofitted aircraft with experts from the Netherlands. If you are curious about how to retrofit existing aircraft to electric, we can tell you everything about how this works for the Electric Dragonfly, but also the Dash8 retrofit, which recently started in the Netherlands within the new HAPSS consortium.
The Netherlands Pavilion is facilitated by the NAG Advancing your Aerospace and Airport Business and will bring the following parties:
- Netherlands Industries for Defence & Security
- SADC N.V.
- Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM)
- Technology Park Ypenburg – The Hague
- Maeve Aerospace
- Ministry of Defense
- NLR – Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- Twente Airport
- Rotterdam the Hague Innovation Airport
- ADSE Consulting and Engineering
- Toray Advanced Composites
- Saluqi Motors
- TU Delft | Aerospace Engineering
- Hogeschool Inholland / Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Aeronautical & Precision Engineering @ Inholland Delft